The EOS C70 is a new generation RF Mount Cinema EOS System camera featuring Canon’s 4K Super 35mm DGO sensor. With 4K 120P Slow Motion, High Dynamic Range and Dual Pixel CMOS AF in a compact body, it takes the RF System into a brand new era.
- The large diameter RF mount with its short back focus and 12-pin communication delivers a balance of optical and electronic innovation plus scintillating AF speed from Canon’s range of RF lenses.
- The EOS C70 uses design cues from other RF mount cameras from Canon, with additional controls, environmental protection and a convenient size to fit your production rig
- Equipped with a newly developed 4K Super 35mm sensor and DIGIC DV7 image processor, the EOS C70 delivers a high-resolution image with 16+ stops of Dynamic Range.
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots enable simultaneous or relay recording. XF-AVC supports ALL-I and Long-GOP, while MP4 recording offers further flexibility.
- The EOS C70 features the renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF (DPAF). Filmmakers can now benefit from accurate and reliable autofocus with subject tracking and face detection.
- Keep your workflow smooth when shooting with the EOS C70 thanks to useful features such as Direct Touch Control, Auto ISO, Vertical shooting, as well as electronic Image Stabilizer.
- Stay in control with customisable buttons, pro terminals, plus sophisticated audio controls and recording.