Ideal for photographers on the move, the professional L-Series EF 70-200mm F/4L IS II USM is designed to deliver superb image quality for a range of subjects in a compact and lightweight design. Built to withstand the rigours of professional use, its robust and weather-sealed for durable performance and the constant f/4 maximum aperture ensures consistent exposures at every zoom setting for a truly versatile experience. With a 70-200mm zoom range suitable for landscape and photojournalism, this lens earns a permanent place in a travelling photographer’s kit bag.
- Incredibly versatile 70-200mm zoom range suited from portrait and sports photography to landscape and reportage
- Shoot with confidence, even in poor light thanks to a 5-stop IS system that guards against blur from camera shake
- Track fast-moving objects around the frame with precision, thanks to a quick ring-type
- USM autofocusing system. Full-time manual override allows instant and instinctive adjustments to be made
- The f/4 maximum aperture stays the same throughout the zoom range, ensures that once the correct exposure is determined and set, it won’t change if you zoom to recompose legendary L-Series build quality inspires confidence, with weather sealing that protects against dust and moisture
- Reduce ghosting and flare with Super Spectra coatings
- Compact go-anywhere design, weighing just 780g, is ideal for travel