The TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro lens is suited to architectural and interior photography, with close-focusing and perspective control capabilities this lens has up to ± 8.5° of tilting control and ± 12 mm of shift – adjusting perspective and composition to get the perfect shot. With a minimum focus distance of 0.27 cm and a maximum magnification of 0.50, this lens also has high-quality macro capability, producing 1:2 life-size images delicately focused with added perspective and depth-of-field control.
- A professional L-series prime lens with tilt and shift perspective control and 1:2 ratio macro capability
- Precise movements allow a ± 8.5° Tilt and a ±12mm Shift with a rotation of the shift/tilt functions +/-90° in any direction
- The 50 mm focal length allows a natural view with the added benefit of perspective control
- Reduce chromatic aberration with Aspherical and UD lens elements
- Reduce ghosting and flare with Subwavelength Structure Coating and Air Sphere Coating
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter