Capture sharp and natural 4K images internally in Cinema RAW Light, MP4 or XF-AVC formats, recording to CFast 2.0™ or SD cards respectively; additionally, shoot 120P slow-motion in Full HD, making the EOS C200 suitable for a variety of productions.
- Record internal Cinema RAW Light up to 4K/50P on to a CFast 2.0™ card for complete flexibility in post-production
- Canon’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology provides impressive AF tracking over 80% of the frame both horizontally and vertically with touchscreen selection and control
- Record easy to ingest XF-AVC* or MP4 files to low cost SD cards, with up to 13-stops of dynamic range
- Dual DIGIC DV6 processors enable a high image quality and responsive camera performance with high frame rates
- With built-in Wi-Fi, ND filters and an EF mount, the EOS C200 is easily configured to give the look and control needed for various shoots, while also being highly mobile and robust