Surprisingly lightweight for such a powerful lens, the EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM super-telephoto lens is the biggest focal length of Canon EF lenses, delivering huge magnification suited to wildlife and sports photography as well as specialist applications such as surveillance. The in-built 4-stop optical Image Stabilizer reduces camera shake, helping to produce sharp images even at long distances - whilst the Automatic Panning detection turns off the IS in either the horizontal or vertical directions when following moving subjects in surveillance or sporting events. Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture.
- A super-telephoto lens, the EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM is our largest focal length within Canon EF lenses, with a very high magnification suited to wildlife and sports photography
- 4-stop optical Image Stabilizer reduces natural camera shake for sharper results
- Magnesium alloy build keeps its 4.5 kg weight, making this powerful lens surprisingly lightweight
- Fluorite, UD (ultra-low dispersion) and Super UD elements to eliminate secondary chromatic aberrations
- Reduce ghosting and flare with Super Spectra coatings
- Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter