The EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM prime lens delivers outstanding image quality with a slightly wide-angle 35mm focal length. Used by photojournalists for its ability to capture a subject within its environment, without distorting the perspective – the f/1.4 maximum aperture also allows hand-held shooting in low light, or night photography using a tripod. The ring-type USM Auto Focus, focuses quickly and quietly, so you can work without disturbing the scene. An excellent choice for professional, high-quality photography or video in varied locations, this lens is part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture.
- Ideal for photojournalism and travel this L-Series lens delivers natural and sharp images and video
- Keep shooting even in tough conditions, with a professional L-Series lens weather-sealed against dust and moisture
- The ring-type USM drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- Create smooth backgrounds with beautiful bokeh with the 9-bladed aperture diaphragm
- Incredible sharpness right across the frame with Ultra Low-Dispersion (UD) optics and two aspherical lens elements
- Prevent ghosting and flare with Super Spectra coatings
- Compatible with both Full Frame or APS-C DSLR cameras, and EOS M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter