A versatile wide-angle zoom with advanced optical design and constant f/4 maximum aperture, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is suited to landscape and architectural photography, covering ultra-wide to wide-angle perspectives throughout the zoom range with professional optical build and intuitive handling. A truly creative tool for landscape, and architecture photographers and cinematographers, this lens is relatively compact and can be transported with ease when working on location. Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture.
- The complete range of ultra-wide-angle focal lengths in a single lens, ideal for shooting landscapes, architecture and interiors on location
- Reduce flare and ghosting with both a Subwavelength coating (SWC) and Air Sphere coating (ASC) applied to lens elements
- Superb sharpness is achieved right across the frame, with Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) and Super UD lens elements
- The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter