The EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM is an ultra-wide-angle lens producing stunning clarity in a range of focal lengths. The zoom range combines a fixed f/4 aperture with excellent optical performance, making it ideal for landscapes, architectural shots and photojournalism – delivering sharp and expansive images with little distortion. The 4-stop Optical Image Stabilizer reduces camera shake for faster, sharper images, even in low-light and the in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override. Part of the Canon professional L-series flagship range, its designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture.
- Capture striking architecture and expansive landscapes with this ultra-wide-angle L-Series lens
- Shoot hand-held and in low-light conditions with a fixed aperture of f/4
- Ensure accurate colour balance and enhance contrast along with reduced ghosting and flare with Super Spectra coating
- Be prepared for split-second moments with a fast, responsive Auto Focus with Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM)
- Easily attach 77 mm filters thanks to the non-rotating front element
- Compatible with all DSLR cameras including full frame and EOS M mirrorless range with an EF-EOS M mount adapter