The EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM is an ultra-wide-angle lens that surpasses human perspective. Taking in up to 114 degrees diagonal view, the corrected, rectilinear design makes this an ideal lens for interiors, architecture and landscape photography as the ultra-wide-angle gives a strong separation between foreground and background elements. Part of the professional Canon L-series flagship range, this lens is designed for robust handling and resistant to dust and moisture. The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override and the integrated petal-shaped lens hood prevents vignetting.
- Capture striking architecture and expansive landscapes with this ultra-wide-angle L-series lens
- Shoot hand-held and in low light conditions with a maximum aperture of f/2.8
- Produce sharp, high-contrast images with Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) elements to suppress chromatic aberrations
- Prevent ghosting and flare across the lens with Super Spectra coatings
- Fast and near-silent Auto Focus with Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM)
- Prevent vignetting and protect the front lens element with petal-shaped lens hood
- Compatible with all DSLR cameras including full frame and EOS M mirrorless with a EF-EOS M Mount adapter